Papers and Reports
- Rapat Koordinasi Nasional KLHS 2012
- Tinjauan Kualitas KLHS untuk Rancangan Rencana Tata Ruang KSN Selat Sunda
- Lokakarya Penjaminan Kualitas terhadap KLHS RTR KSN Selat Sunda
- Pelatihan untuk Pelatih KLHS
- Pelatihan KLHS dengan Pengalaman Internasional dan Aplikasi Studi Kasus
- Permendagri No. 67/2012 tentang Pedoman Pelaksanaan KLHS dalam Penyusunan atau Evaluasi Rencana Pembangunan Daerah
- Tanya Jawab KLHS
Final consultancy report for the activity which was part of the capacity building for the Ministry of Environment (MoE), local governments and other stakeholders. The training was designed jointly by the Deputy Assistant of Policy Studies Sector and Regional, Deputy of Environmental Management and the Education and Training Center of the Ministry of Environment (MoE) which is under the Deputy of the Development of Environmental Technical Facilities and Capacity Building.
Introduction to EIA (AMDAL) certification and registration
In order to enhance capacity and awareness of local government staff and various stakeholders of SEA a number of activities were carried out in 2012 under the ESP2 with the objective of building enhanced capacity of local government and SEA stakeholders and raised public awareness of SEA. The results of these activities are captured in the below reports:
This report consists of the pre-scoping information on the Strategic Environmental Assessment (SEA) of the proposed Spatial Plan, including associated developments, for the Sorowako National Strategic Area (KSN). This report was undertaken on behalf of DANIDA and Ministry of Public Works (MOPW), by SUCOFINDO and assisted by DHI Water & Environment (S) Pte Ltd (DHI).
This paper aims to assist the Ministry of Environment of Indonesia in its considerations whether Indonesian SEA/EIA system could start considering whether climate change considerations were effectively integrated into design of proposed strategies and plans and development projects. It presents possible options for incorporating CC into SEA and EIA processes and outline open questions for further consideration and development.
- Download Paper 1: Recommendations and Issues for Further Considerations
- Download Paper 2: Possible Approach to Considering Climate Change Adaptation Concerns in EIA and SEA Processes in Indonesia
- Download Paper 3: Possible Approach to Considering Climate Change Mitigation Concerns in EIA and SEA Processes in Indonesia
As a follow-up to the establishment of Sei Mangkei as Special Economic Zones, a Spatial Plan of of Sei Mangkei Development Area was being prepared in 2012 by the Directorate of Spatial Planning, Ministry of Public Works. The environmental assessment report was conducted to contribute to the SEA which would be conducted after end of ESP2.
SEA Pre-Scoping for National Strategic Area Sorowako
This report consists of the prescoping information on Strategic Environmental Assessment (SEA) of the proposed Spatial Plan, including associated developments, for the Sorowako National Strategic Area (KSN), undertaken on behalf of DANIDA and Ministry of Public Works (MOPW) by SUCOFINDO and DHI.
background, brief profile of Hulu Sungai Utara District, approach used during Scoping, Scoping session, baseline data analysis, some Inputs along with future improvement steps to RPJMD, presentation materials and materials used during Scoping Stages.
More Articles ...
- Rapid Assessment on the readiness of Indonesia towards an Environmental Fiscal Reform for greening the economy
- SEA for Regional Medium-Term Development Plan of Bangka Belitung Province
- SEA Guidance for National Development Planning
- SEA for Spatial Plan of National Strategic Area (KSN) Sunda Strait